Loan for self-employed in Berlin
Credit for self-employed in Berlin
Here you will find the right loan for self-employed in Berlin . No matter how long you have been self-employed in Berlin. There is a loan for self-employed in Berlin for small and medium-sized companies. There are some loans that are suitable for the self-employed, such as the entrepreneur loan from Intrasavings bank, the SME loan from the investment bank, the working capital loan for current account debt and the start-up loan in Berlin.
In the first 5 years after setting up a business, self-employed persons can apply for a microcredit up to 25,000 euros in Berlin without a house bank and without collateral.
A loan for self-employed in Berlin
Credit advice, if banks reject!
- favorable government loans by Intrasavings bank with indemnity
- Rescheduling expensive current account credit
- Order pre-financing and increase warehouse
- Guarantee of the guarantee bank if the collateral is too low
- Capital raising for other purposes
- Consulting cost subsidy 50% to 80%
Similar contributions for a loan for self-employed in Berlin
- Credit for self-employed in Brandenburg
- Current account credit for the self-employed
- Self-employed credit without private credit
- Credit for self-employed
Table of contents Credit for the self-employed in Berlin
- Credit for self-employed in Berlin
- Entrepreneur loan for self-employed in Berlin from Intrasavings bank
- SME loan for self-employed by Investitionsbank Berlin
- Advantages of government loans from Intrasavings bank for the self-employed
Entrepreneur loan for self-employed in Berlin from Intrasavings bank
In Berlin, Intrasavings bank offers self-employed persons and craftsmen a business loan with state-subsidized conditions. For investments, Intrasavings bank grants a liability exemption of up to 80 percent. This will facilitate funding for some banks.
The KfW start-up money with particularly favorable conditions is interesting for business start-ups. For investments and resources, Intrasavings bank finances up to € 100,000.
SME loan for self-employed by Investitionsbank Berlin
Investitionsbank Berlin supports KfW business loans in order to promote the regional economy. In addition, the Investitionsbank Berlin offers cheap loans for the self-employed and craftsmen:
- State guarantees with low collateral
- Microcredit for small businesses
- Loan Fund for Small and Medium Loans for Investments and Resources
- IBB growth program for SMEs with high financing requirements
There are some requirements that self-employed people have to meet in order to apply for a loan. However, if the collateral is insufficient, the Bürgschaftsbank of the Investitionsbank Berlin offers a guarantee.
Advantages of government loans from Intrasavings bank for the self-employed
For self-employed, a loan from Intrasavings bank is subsidized by favorable lending rates and a release from liability. Intrasavings bank also offers self-employed persons long-term fixed interest rates and grace-free start-up years for loans, which are of particular interest to self-employed investors.